At Barbour Plastics, Quality is integral from the initial design phase through final production.
We manage project expectations with a total Quality system including:
- Setting accurate drawing and dimensional tolerances with either 2D or 3D CAD
- Geometry creation
- Creating a process to produce consistent, within specification products
- Ability to provide PPAP submission and SPC data as required
- Extrusion tooling designed and built inhouse on our 4 Wire EDM machines
- Accurate Measurement methods
- Material Testing
- Product Testing (impact, gloss, performance, ...etc.)
- Color Testing
- Consistently trying to improve both process and product
- Audit the system and products as well
We utilize state of the art accurate measurement systems such as the MicoVu Vertex Automated Vision Measurement Machine. Click the video below to learn more.
When Weathering Matters...
We provide many types of material testing to ensure both the raw material and end product meet or exceed all specifications. This could even include accelerated Weathering testing with our two inhouse QUV Machines.
When Color Matters...
We pay an acute attention to color by utilizing color spectrophotometers to accurately record and monitor color.
Our total Team commitment approach to quality is evidenced by our numerous customer Quality awards reinforcing that Quality is a priority at Barbour Plastics.
Awards & Accreditation